Acetylene Gas Calcium Carbide
|FOB Price:||US $600 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||22 Tons|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|22 Tons||US $600/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Constituent: Industrial Mixture
- Chemical Property: Inflammable Gas
- Origin: China
- Grade Standard: Industrial Grade
- Transport Package: Drums
- HS Code: 28491000
1. It is called calcium carbide( CaC2). It is a hard lump and the cross section is dark grey or brown.
2. It is lumpy substance, its surface is a little deep gray, has slight nasty smell.
3. It can produce acetylene gas when met water, it can burn when meets fire.
4.The acetylene gas mix with air will form explosive gas (explosive range of acetylene gas in the air is 2.3% - 81%).